When you want a simple and stable solution, Patriot Energy Group's Freedom Plan is ideal. In instances when gas rates are on the rise it makes sense to lock in at a fixed rate which is exactly what our Freedom Plan allows you to do.
Patriot Energy will procure natural gas at a fixed price for the contracted volume of natural gas over the length of the contract period, regardless of whether prices in the natural gas market rise or fall. If you want to protect yourself from rising markets or if you must meet certain established budget objectives the Freedom Plan is perfect. Fixed price plans are hedged and protect the client from volatility in the natural gas market.
- Flexible Terms - Lock into a rate from 12 to 36 months.
- Simplicity - Make a onetime decision and don't worry about your energy costs until the end of the contract.
- Risk Mitigation/Price Stability - Your rate stays the same even if events beyond your control affect energy costs.
- Budget Certainty - Manage you budget more easily because you know in advance what your energy cost will be.
- Usage Bands - If the amount of gas you use in a given month is more than the amount you contracted, the overage may be subject to a higher Market Rate. A “Usage Band” offers a cushion so this is less likely to occur. In addition, often times if you use less gas than your contract states you will be credited the difference.